Emergency Consent to Treat Form- (must be notarized)
We are excited to announce that online enrollment is ready for parents.
There are a few things you should take note of before you begin:
1. You will need your username and password for family access in Skyward. If you remember your password from last year, then use it. Usernames were initially set to firstname.lastname. There is an option under the sign in, if you don't know or can't remember your password, that will allow you to reset your password. Call the district office or email Beth at email@example.com if you have any questions.
2. There are two forms that you will need to print, complete and return to the school prior to the first day of school - the transportation form and the emergency information form. Please note that this form must be notarized. Both forms are attached to this email for your convenience.
3. If you have a middle or high school student that plans to play sports, they will need a physical and a concussion form turned into the office prior to the first day of practice.
4. You can pay your fees online, but if you do so with a credit card, you will be charged a 3.61% service charge. You can also add Ipad insurance, an activity card or a yearbook under the fee management tab. You are welcome to mail or drop off a check at any time at the district office:
Prairie View USD 362
13799 KS Hwy 152
LaCygne, KS 66040
5. If you need assistance with online enrollment we will have an open computer lab on August 6th form 2-7 pm.