Prairie View USD #362 is always looking to hire excellent substitute teachers. In order to substitute teach in Kansas you must obtain a license from the state. Qualifications are to have 60 hours of college credit. The following link will take you to the state website where you can obtain additional information or as always you can call the district office and ask questions at (913) 757-2677.

POWr Facebook Feed

POWr Twitter Feed